- A can-do, team oriented attitude
- Expertise in Radiologic Safety policies and procedures
- Experience across multiple imaging modalities
- Medical Physicist Certification
- Experience performing medical physics inspections
- Generous time off policy
- Excellent health care with employer-paid employee insurance premiums
- Access to an on campus gym
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Health Clinic and Pharmacy
- Immigration Services
- Ensures programs are in place to facilitate production of quality diagnostic imaging consistent with available technology that optimizes safety for the patient
- Performs medical physics inspections
- Designs automated/semi-automated tools to parse/interpret patient image data
- Validates the quality/consistency of patient data
- Assesses trends in equipment performance over time
- Interacts with clinicians and staff on image quality and safety issues
- Oversees the department's equipment and instrumentation for maintenance, performance and testing
- Master's degree or PhD in Medical Physics is required.
- ABR board certification or eligibility in Diagnostic Radiologic Physics is required.
- Computer programing skills (i.e., Matlab, C++, etc.) are required.2-4 years of experience working with radiology imaging equipment of all types including radiography (DR), fluoroscopy (II/FPD), CT, ultrasound, MRI, PACS, and nuclear medicine (including PET) is preferred.
- Board certification by the American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Medical Physics) is required within five (5) years of assuming position