21st Century Oncology, Inc. is a leading developer and operator of radiation therapy centers, medical oncology, and multi-specialty practices throughout the US. Our centers, which are freestanding and hospital based, provide a full spectrum of radiation therapy services and medical oncology treatment to cancer patients, and multi specialty care to patients in the areas of Urology, Gynecology and medical specialties. We are growing and need highly qualified candidates to join our team.
Our center in Fort Wayne, Indiana has the following opening: Medical Physicist
* Assist with the treatment planning with externally delivered radiation as well as use of internally implanted radioactive sources.
* Assist with calibration and maintains the radiation sources, therapy units and other relevant major equipment to sustain efficient and accurate operation. Programs computer operations, develops beam data for computer input and maintains software and hardware for treatment planning.
* Assist with development of specialized treatment aids and supervises technologists in the development and fabrication of such aids. Develops patient treatment plans and supervises technologist and dosimetrist in development of such plans.
* Current license in the State of Indiana, if applicable * 1+ years experience in related field * Previous medical experience * Strong communication skills-both written and verbal.
* Professional and reliable
* Good interpersonal and organizational skills
* Demonstrates care and compassion in dealing with patients
* Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
* Good computer skills
If interested, feel free to visit the Careers section of www.21stcenturyoncology.com to view job description, and to fill out an application.
21st Century Oncology is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
About 21st Century Oncology, Inc.
21st Century Oncology is the premier provider of cancer care services across multiple modalities, the largest radiation oncology provider and one of the largest groups of urologists in the U.S. For more than 30 years, 21st Century Oncology has been committed to providing state-of-the-art, academic quality radiation therapy and other cancer treatments in a patient-centric setting focused on continuous innovation.
The American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers,
and computing professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT), American Physical Society (APS Physics), AVS
Science and Technology, IEEE Computer Society, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.